Amazing Kingdom work is happening in and through Granville Chapel by God’s grace and through your generous financial partnership. Areas you can support through your giving are:
• General Operating Fund
• Meet the Need
1. Pre-Authorized Donation (PAD): This is our first choice for scheduled giving as it creates consistent cash flow throughout the year. PAD allows for monthly donations to be automatically withdrawn from your chequing account. Sign-up forms are available here:
To adjust the amount of your current PAD, simply submit your request to the church office in writing by letter or email .
2. Cash & Cheques: Donations are collected each week through the offering at the Sunday service. Cheques can also be mailed to the church office.
3. Credit Card Online: We have partnered with CanadaHelps to receive donations by credit card (one-time and monthly donations). Keep in mind that, although fair, CanadaHelps deducts 3.9% from your donation to cover processing and credit card fees before forwarding the remaining amount to Granville Chapel. Consider increasing your gift to cover this cost. Visit www.canadahelps.org to donate now. Note: A tax receipt for the full amount of your donation will be issued to you by CanadaHelps, not Granville Chapel. CanadaHelps offers the option to set up a recurring monthly donation on your credit card, this option can be managed through their website.
The Chimp Foundation also provides a path for online donations. Visit chimp.net to sign up for your account, and start giving online.
4. Securities: Granville has established an account to receive donations of publicly traded stock. Some may find this option particularly attractive as the donation will realize the accrued capital gain without the penalty of the capital gain tax. You may consult your financial advisor and the church office to see if this option is right for you.
5. Exceptional Gifts: God gives us occasional opportunities to give one-time or exceptional gifts over and above our regular giving (i.e. receipt of an inheritance, sale of a property, wills & estates, naming of an insurance policy beneficiary). As you think through your long-term giving plan, consider your legacy to Granville Chapel. To discuss further, please contact Andy Perrett.
Please note that donations in excess of the goal for a special project will be used where most needed in the Granville Chapel budget.